The Mind

Patience is virtue, yet so is calmness of mind.

My mind does everything and is a center of functionality; however my mind stresses me out and I allow it to put me in constant worry. Maybe, a silencer is the best way to keep my mind quiet. No, I don't mean the nine inch pistol that you can't hear. I mean, peace and tranquility.

With everything going on, I lost those elements very easy. I'm a worry-body, which means I worry a lot about the absolute worst that could happen, and yes, none of it ever happens. Only if I let it happen.

After my mom died last year, her some of her last words to me were, "Take a deep breath and relax." I'm getting my best to keep that in my mind. It's hard and yesterday night I had the biggest breakdown (again) of tears and frustration. I blamed myself but, the inner part of me knew that wouldn't help it was only going to hurt me more.

Once again, I let my mind drive me beyond the stars and thankfully common sense stood me up on my two feet on earth, where all mankind roams freely.

Trying to keep a positive mind during your own perils is so unbelievably hard. Living with your own issues can be harder than helping a loved one with theirs.

Why is that? Why can not we help ourselves, but we go through the hoops and strangles of our personal life to help a friend, a foe, our family and others whom we do not know. We don't expected anything in return.

Some say that we are good by nature and others will tell you by the grace of God. The point I realize though is that we aren't perfect and we sin or err, then we grow old and die.

We have more problems and see new attitudes. Our minds work against us and our hearts follows. Yet, our sorrows and problems we have no answers to. That madness drives us crazy if we let it.

The mind is a mirror, that continues to be shattered over time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother