Married Life



People always ask continually: How is married life? Everyday I have a better and meaningful answer as time passes. My husband, Jonathan Barnes, is an amazing man. We have been married for only 3 months, but with everything that we've been through it feels like forever. Some days he gets on my nerves and other days he is as sweet as he wants to be. The first year is the hardest, I will tell everyone that. Looking ahead, I can easily say that the first five years are hard, or wisely say that everyday comes with a grain of craziness but a nine inch dinner plate of happiness and it's up to you to let one grain of rice ruin the meal. I love being married. It's like a lifetime of work or it can be compared to juggling work, money, time, bills, love, and health. Adding kids just doubles the amount per person. 

Now, everyone shouldn't take my word our viewpoint because many have their own stories of horror or eternal bliss. Unfortunately, if everything was rainbows and gumdrops, divorce would be non-existence or some medieval, folklore tale, or the unspoken thing undesirable to mankind. Things that happen in movies are maybe like 5% true. I wish I could have a date without my husband getting on my nerves or playing in his phone. If you have that mate, I'm envious. It's my first marriage and his second and I'm flying mid-air, while he is over the rainbow and investing the pot of gold into his account. 

The one thing I have considered but am bad about is finance. Finance! Finance! Finance! I'm a spender and he is a generous saver. We don't butt heads but, he still meets me halfway with my wants and needs. We help each other, most of the time. Love. It's amazing and with my recent hospitalizations and our growing pains we've gotten closer than before and our love gets deeper and develops more understanding for each other. I long for the day when it begins to say things we can't find the words for. I could write a mini book on my marriage but I'm going to let the meal cook a little longer before spilling the beans. 

TTFN, Ta-Ta For Now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother