A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother...

I was an prestigious event yesterday night and the event was held to all those across the world. I was unable to sit hungry for 3 hours, so of course I pack some snacks in my bag along with my songbook and bible. I tucked my fork (couldn't find a disposable spoon) and unsweetened applesauce in my purse and strolled to the empty mother's room in the bathroom. Ah-hah! Sanctuary and could still hear what was being said. I ate my applesauce and cling to its not so appeasing texture. The door that was closed, was slowly being open. Has other realize my plans and came to do the same?

To my surprise, (shouldn't be a surprise, if I was in a mother's room) a mother and her 8 weeks old son came inside the room with me. I watched her very intently as she shushed and cooed with her hungry son. I greet the sister and son as they became comfortable sitting together. As she check to see if he was sleepy by rocking and cooing him, she reaches in her black diaper bag and get out a bottle full of formula.

She begins feeding him the bottle once it has been assembled it together. I was just eating a couple of "forkful" of my applesauce, trying to soothe my stomach, but her and her bouncing baby boy kept stealing my attention from time to time. I ask a couple of indiscreet questions like, "Does he sleep well?" She responded like every other new parent, "He is getting there." I smiled and enjoyed the funny statement. We sit back in silent as she attends back to her child. Overwhelmed with joy of children, I watch intently. She holds and cradles him in the fold of her arm. I am just overly amazed with her budding dedication to her newborn son. He finishes the bottle and get burped in between. He whines for more. What amaze me is that even at 8 weeks old and younger than that the communication between a mother and her child is phenomenal!

Bringing  a new life in the world and little ones have always excited me! I worked with children for a small part of my time and would do again and again. Many people told me a side note that working with kids requires so much time and energy, but I believe that if it's something you love to do then it doesn't feel like that at all. I know all you lovely, hard-working mothers of 2 or more are telling me, "Wait, until you have your own!" Yeah, that definition is going to change one day, down the road. I have worked with special needs/ POHI (if you aren't familiar with the term, it mean Physically Or Health-Inclined) kids and I work with preschool for a year and a half. The greatest joy is help kids take solid strides in life academically and morally. I may have to change careers but working with them has been by far the greatest thing ever.

Life in itself is precious. I'm so amazed and grateful-to-be one day, that God Almighty, Jehovah that is gave women the gift of fertility. Though labor pains and breastfeeding are or were a nuisance for some. I look forward to better days of childbirth in the new order, Paradise. Where we can do what Jehovah intended us to do. "Become many and subdue the Earth" Sad, because this system doesn't have any respect for life, creatures, or the well-being of themselves. They smoke, get abortions, get tattooes, kill and abuse others and themselves.
Yet, there are some on the face of this planet, who also take delight, like me, in a little life in the hands of a mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.