Overcome Your Emotions!


Sorry I haven't been blogging everyday. So, allow me to provide an update on life.

My Health:
I am eating again. No, fast food and if so I am limited it to only twice in one month if that. I can't stomach barbecue sauce or citrus things. It does something weird to me but I dont know. I leave it alone. I can tolerate ranch and milk products. I dont get heartburn from foods and now I can swallow very well. I do eat stuff with probiotics that is the good bacteria for your stomach. I am feeling great and healthy yet again. We all know who to thank our heavenly Father Jehovah God for carrying us through.

My Marriage:
Tomorrow will be the official three months of being married to Jonathan. It's been great! We have discussed more things as times passes, such as future planning for kids, where we want to live, our debts and financial planning, and other things that most forget about in their first year of marriage. Lately, we have spent more quality time together. I love it. We still have to work on spending time together and keeping everything balanced for the more part.

My Family:
Well, in the past days, my little sister got to visit the Vietnamese Special Day Convention in Oklahoma for Jehovah's Witnesses. She was excited and had a blast with the sisters and brothers that attended with her. My older brother and wife are doing great and so are my niece and nephew. The other little brother is doing great, at least that's what I know.

But for today, just a moment. I had to blog about this because we have those random moments in life where we greive over something that happened years ago. Sometimes that sadness can be vague or intense, even frightening! It is normal to grieve over sad things and those instances does not have to be recent to be valid. It can be caused by something that has been said or done that may have triggered a memory that one chooses not to recall or remember.

I had this weird past thought about an old love and it was triggered by the words that my husband said to me. I'm not mad at him but I just paused and my soul sunken in a little bit, meaning that I was saddened. I remember why I was afraid to love again because I could never be sure of faithfulness or commitment from another person. I managed to shy out of things because the chances of getting hurt was beyond all measures. I did not want the emotional pain and baggage that many have when they are in love.

So, what has brought me to love again? What has settled my fears of falling love? There were many questions that have been answered and solved. I am now married to someone. I have progressed some how and I am not sure. I have forgotten the fears that was instilled inside of me. I have found someone to share my life with. Out of all the issues that I have overcome; I promised back then that I could never do again. Who has brought me through the storm? Who has healed the scars and wounds that I deemed incurable or permanent. There were battle scars of a veteran and yet, now I appears at a elegant swan with beautiful and indestructible wings that glide over the water and lands gracefully.Who is my hero???

Why, no one else but, my heavenly Father, Jehovah God. I don't know how I turned off the crazy thoughts of infidelity, lies, and drama. The minutes those bad and misfitting memories comes to mine, it is dismissed from thought. The personality of my husband, I feel, is fortified by Jehovah God. I have completed faith in his love. The thoughts that prevent many from marrying does not exist for me. I know the moments of gloom come over many people. We must continue to love and forgive freely, just as Jehovah does unto us. Have faith in this prospect and nothing is unaccomplished with our heavenly father, Jehovah God.

Until next time, friends.

Kavi_Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother