Endoscopy on October 14, 2013

I'm at work, just trying to fight my tears about my health.
...

"I'm getting kind of depressed about my throat and it's pain. Oh, Jah! It's hard to swallow and the things that are headed my way frighten me.

I pray to be positive and hopeful that no matter what the doctors find that you feed and cherish my soul so that I'm healthy to do your will and help me stay courageous and confident to do your will.

Let my thoughts be positive and leave things in your hands and please work with the doctors to respect your law about blood (if need be) and my wishes.

This is hopefully then end. If not, give me patience to endure. Amen"

You never know what trials beset us, but you can always guess seconds before they come. Satan is browbeating me, because I, just as the rest of the 7.5 million, am a follower of Jesus Christ, preaching God's Kingdom to all inhabited earth making disciples. (Matt 28:19,20)

This trial is going to be hard and with the help of many dear ones will be very helpful. I think I learn something that isolation is the absolute dumbest thing you can do to yourself. Satan will corner you and you're going to have to run by him and get scratch by that roaring lion.

But...just moments ago I ended up having a hard time fighting off my demons of my situation.

Love you heavenly father...Jehovah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother