Everything Looks Normal!



I found out that there is nothing wrong down in my belly and if I stop these pills I may be freeing myself from the side effects of PPIs, such as Protonix. I have two little lines in my belly and two lumps in my throat from taking the meds. I know my doctor may be mad but, I quit!!!

My stomach is pink and well. I just had a bad flare from acid reflux and all of a sudden. I'm a victim or a carrier of GERD. The sad part is that the doctors only want money and really won't help cure naturally. I'm going to be a monitor of my health and no cheating ever. No fried foods but that's for a good cause. Lost 31 lbs and plan to lose more. 314 and 190 is my goal. Yay! Here I come!  Thank you Jehovah God for sustaining me and please continue I'm going to need you always until your new kingdom comes.

This may be hard but I'm going to try to stay positive from here on out.
DGL and Aloe Vera here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother