Hiatal Hernia at 25

Diary of a Mad Fat Woman:

I'm twenty-five years old and have the pain of a 60 year old woman. I have the known condition, Hiatal Hernia. It's where your stomach slides up your diaphragm and gets stuck. How horrible right?! I have been to the ER twice in one week. I have been following Acid Reflux diets for over a month. I have to eat less and often. I weigh about 331 lbs and I'm taking two antacids daily, Zantac 300mg and now a Proton Pump Inhibitor called Protonix 40mg for 5 days. I'm afraid to eat because the top part of my stomach is being squeezed by my diaphragm. Life is hard for me and my newly married, well, second marriage, husband. I have a feeling that this is ask my fault. I have trouble eating and ADD/ADHD, makes it hard for me to eat healthy without being picky. I have lost 10 lbs but having a hard time losing more weight. I don't eat enough. Today I haven't eaten much of anything. I feel it's too painful to eat, to sleep, to exercise, or to do anything that God provided for mankind to enjoy. Yup, 25 yrs old and afraid to live. I lost my mother a year ago. I planed for better years and so far along the road, this is where I turn up. Every little thing stresses me out. Words and actions of others bring panic and fear to me. My mom knew exactly how to calm me down. She knew how to take a huge problem and make it microscopic, just so an ADD/ADHD gal like me could understand it, you know what is being said, what to expect, how to go about things, and all that life stuff. I miss her so much. To live in the pain an agony reminds me of her last moment here on earth fighting Stage 4 ovarian cancer that got out of hand. I wish to be pain free and I have been committed to eating healthy and its just so hard to lose weight and stay on it. Just wanting a happy ending like the rest of people who have this condition. I know many across the web have whine and sigh about their pain and condition and have horrible night's rest and hard time sleeping or no sleeping. I really want to end my pain or control it. What has happened to health care in America? 2013 is the year of fat, obesity and death.  What is really going to happen next? Prayer and prayer to God, I give unconditionally and without restraint of feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother