Health Update.



Getting an EDG done, will be under in temp coma, lol.

Today I am at Indu Raj Soin Medical Center. It's a beautiful hospital and it's very peaceful. I love the fact that my veins suck lol. Omg, I got poked twice with IV needles. I tell you its no fun, but I think as time goes on this will be standard practice for my unfortunate veins. My in-laws are coming to see me today. My husband, who works in collections, couldn't get the time off to be with me. That really sucks. I met my anesthetics doctor. He will be knocking me out so, if I dont wake. I will make this my living will. LOL.

Can we socially do that? Well,  Jonathan will be a supervisor who is in charge of whatever department he chooses. He will have a nice 3 bedroom house with 2 baths paid in full, he will have to pay taxes and insurance and utilities. His family will have their 3 bedroom house remodel and furnished and paid off. Same conditions that apply for my husband Jonathan applies to them. My sister and 2 brothers shall divide equally down to the penny, 100,000,000.  Yes, if possible. I would like my sister to have a paid trip return if possible, to Korea and she shall be able to reside in downtown Korea free of charge, have shopping trip and meet MBLAQ and GG and other K-pop artists. My younger brother shall get his house paid and his kids can get a new wardrobe and toys. My eldest brother and wife shall have a four bedroom house with 3 baths in Springboro or Miamisburg in the territory paid in full, a new car for Antoine he deserves it and their debt should be reduced by 75%, and then for my nephew shall get a new remodel room and video games he can play. My niece shall get a princess room and saved money because she will want a different room later in life.

This is it and I will wake up later to read this funny will.

Love ya guys, Kavi_Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother