Don't Let Your Emotions Win You Over!

Just stormed out my house, the only things I have in my coat pockets are my house keys, comb, a dollar, and my phone. I'm very angry... I'm trying my hardest not to let silly things get to me; but when you insult my slang (way of speaking), my hometown, my husband you crossed one too many lines or you passed the point of no return.

Sorry, I seem so violent or mean-spirited but this week has been full of good things and bad things . I'm starting to overcome my feelings of eating. I have been feeling bad side effects because of other new medicine I'm taking. I treated myself to a new wallet and I had a 18 minute massage for only $9. I was just having a grand time with my husband earlier today.

Here comes Satan, playing with my emotions. I posted a funny comment of what happened today on Facebook about my husband, using a way of speaking that I used back home (dialect or colloquialism) and a sister took it in a very unpleasant manner and made a joke out of it. It made me feel trashy, dirty, gross, and very disrespectful. It hurt my feelings and I have a hard time talking about my feelings while I'm mad. I have to walk away or take a minute to iron out the pain, meaning think about my emotions before talking.

What brought me to tears was thinking about my friends who would have understand me; then realizing that they are 4 hours away from me. Then I thought, I really didn't choose to move here, but I got shipped here because I was without a mother (last year) and at the time was out of a good paying job to keep the house or get a place to take care of my little sister. This year 2013 has been an emotional wreck and a health set back for me. My husband is disfellowshipped, and I'm trying to fix all I can. It's hard because I'm alone and managed to get myself in spiritual trouble and health woes.

Some days I wish it all was a dream, and I can go home or wake up in paradise and be with those who love Jehovah and who love me, but instead I'm here, in Dayton, Ohio. I just treat others how I want to be. (Matt 7:12) I know I'm imperfect but not when it comes to my brotherhood I try to do my best always. (Gal 6:10)

Then yet another swarm of emotions rushed into my heart and tears begin rolling down my face; this is far from home and it wasn't my choice. The only thing I can be grateful for is that Jehovah never.forsake me and has guided me all the way. He is with me wherever I go whether it's Michigan, Ohio, India or Germany. He is always there for his faithful servants.

It's so hard not to let your emotions get the best of you.

Sincerely, I'm calm now. Better experiences hopefully tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

A Little Life in the Hands of a Mother