Worries.

Worry is the number silent killer among humanity today. Would you be surprised to know that closest relationship guilty of causing such worry is your family members? Worry-hogs, that watch the news all the time or people who look up bad things to talk about on a regular basis. This is not to say these things should be discussed but at what cost? How unfortunate are the many who think this way is beneficial for health, life and prosperity. Really, it's detrimental! Worry can raise your blood pressure, make you gain weight through higher cortisol levels. Some people have had strokes and heart attacks because of incessant worrying. In fact, unlike those who just do their best to get throughout the day, there are few worry-bodies who like to see how much worry they can handle before they meet their early grave. I am not one of them. I never let life worries get me down. However, this is not to say that I'm perfect because I'm not. There are days when life's anxieties drag me through the mud. I don't like to remind myself of what I can't do, but I do like to focus on the successes I can do. Simply put.

I never was the type to live with an impossible "to-do" list, rather I was always taking comfort in the best I can do and leaving the rest in Jehovah's hands. It's not easy for some to do, but I'm grateful to inherit that reliance on Jehovah a lot better than most. Stress and mental health are like gas and flame, they do not mix well. It's actually very volatile for me to carry such burden and be productive. At the fun 31, I realized I need to stop letting people overwhelmed and stress me beyond my capabilities. This is not to stay that caring for others is not kind, but caring in an aggressive way is very discouraging and can have the opposite effects, such as paralyzing or deceasing motivation in others when it comes to taking care of important matters. Don't be afraid to speak up for your mental health or putting a stop to incessant worrying. As someone who struggles with generalized anxiety disorder, don't let it your worrying or someone else's worrying spin you out of control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self

Do Not Be Mislead.

Facing the Storm Ahead - Age 28